3CX has just announced the availability of the second release candidate of the upcoming version 9 of their IP PBX sytem for Windows. This latest build adds new functionality, improves on some existing features, and fixes more bugs. It looks like we may only be a week away from a final release. You can download it here
The 3CX Assistant is now included in the main download, and the link to it is automatically sent to users by email, however you can download it separately here. There is also an updated sip proxy manager. Download it here.
- Show individual calls for queue
- Show individual answered calls under X minutes for a queue
- Show individual answered calls over X minutes for a queue
- Show total no of calls for queue that were answered under X minutes
- Show total no of calls for queue that were answered over X minutes