Many schools, factories, and other businesses have a need to do regularly scheduled bells and alerts and also need the ability to do emergency notification paging. This is where BellCommander comes in. With a simple interface, you can allow your customers a robust and powerful bell/alert/notification system at a very affordable price.
Using BellCommander you can easily integrate scheduled audio, school bells, factory bells, and emergency notification with SIP/2.0 compliant phone systems.
- Play school/factory bells, announcements, and music over phones and overhead/wall-mounted speakers
- Launch emergency notifications from phones. Notifications will loop audio alerts across the system
- Tested with the following systems:
- PC Based: 3CX, Asterisk/Trixbox, FreeSWITCH
- IP PBX: 3Com VCX 7000 series, 3Com NBX (in SIP mode), Cisco CallManager Express/UC 500 series, Mitel 3300ICP, Adtran
- Individual extension dialing and overhead paging supported on Cisco UCM and Panasonic systems
- Use multicast RTP or SIP to send audio to IP speakers and amplifiers from CyberData
- Use unicast RTP to send audio to Barix network audio devices