|Cisco Unmanaged Switches|
|Cisco 100 Series||Ethernet Ports||Gigabit*||Combo mini-GBIC**||Switch Capacity||Rackable||PoE Ports||QoS|
|* All Ethernet Ports are Gigabit on Gigabit Models|
|** Combo mini-GBIC ports include a 10/100/1000BASET Ethernet port and a mini-GBIC slot for fiber, 1 port active at a time|
|1 Protect your investment with the Cisco CON-SBS-SVC1 Level One Support Service|
|2 Protect your investment with the Cisco CON-SBS-SVC2 Level Two Support Service|
3 Protect your investment with the Cisco CON-SBS-SVC2 Level Two Support Service
or the Cisco CON-SBS4-SVC1 Rapid Response Service
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver powerful network performance and expandability for small business networks, without the complexity. With no installation software and nothing to configure, the Cisco 100 Series provides an affordable, reliable network that works, right out of the box.
Cisco 100 Series Switches offer:
- High-performance capabilities: Get powerful network performance at an affordable price and give your office a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
- An eco-friendly solution: A variety of power-saving features, including Energy-Efficient Ethernet, optimizes power usage and reduces energy consumption without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Ease of use: Ready to use right out of the box, there is no software to install and nothing to configure.
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches provide:
Ease of use
- The Cisco 100 Series works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically.
- As a standards-based Cisco solution, the Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches accommodate all of your network-connected devices, supporting both Fast and Gigabit Ethernet devices in the same network. The switches also provide automatic cable detection, so you don’t have to worry about the type of cable you’re using.
- The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches provide powerful network performance at an affordable price. It gives your office a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications, eliminate network bottlenecks, and transfer large files in seconds.
Support for advanced technologies
- The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches’ built-in intelligence makes it easy to deploy voice and video applications. Integrated QoS features prioritize delay-sensitive network traffic to keep your applications running at peak performance. PoE allows you to power network-attached devices right from the switch, simplifying wireless and IP phone installations. These features run automatically, with no management or configuration required.
An eco-friendly solution
- The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches support the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption. In addition, the Gigabit Ethernet models are designed to optimize power usage, offering energy efficiency without compromising performance. Most switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively, even as they reduce energy costs.
Peace of mind
- The Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches deliver the rock-solid reliability you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution has been rigorously tested to ensure optimal uptime and performance, and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Contact your 888VoIP Sales Rep today for more information on Cisco Products!