Grandstream Announces GVC3200 Video Conferencing Systemsstoveld
The Grandstream GVC3200 is a game-changing video conferencing system that combines the power of SIP, the ease of a plug-and-play platform and the unrivaled power of Android to make video conferencing and telepresence as easy and flexible as ever before.
By combining state-of-the-art hardware featuring a built-in MCU with market leading flexibility and powerful video features, the GVC3200 eliminates traditional video conferencing barriers and is the ideal solution to add video conferencing to your business or to cost-effectively expand any third party SIP system.
Powerful Video Conferencing
The GVC3200’s state-of-the-art hardware offers a powerful video conferencing and telepresence
experience that increases business productivity and keeps all employees on the same page.
- Experience video resolutions up to 1080p
- A powerful 12x optical zoom offers robust video clarity
- Support for 3 screens offers a powerful video conferencing experience
- Local & far-end controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens
- Embedded MCU to allow up to 9 video attendees
- Share a computer screen to view a presentation or mark up document
- Access popular Android video apps
- GVC3200 is interoperable with any third party SIP video conferencing system
- Experience the fastest possible connections speeds to maximize video quality
- Dual-band WiFi support offers mobility
The GVC3200 offers unrivaled flexibility since it is fully interoperable with any third party SIP video conferencing platform, including our IPVideoTalk Pro platform, as well as any Android video conferencing app.
5 ways to use the GVC3200:
- Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro cloud platform
- Third Party SIP platforms
- Android apps (Skype, Hangouts, etc)
- Video conference bridge (extension on IP PBX)
- Android and SIP – bridge Android video conferences with any SIP platform
Easy to Use
The GVC3200 makes installing and using video conferencing as easy and intuitive as possible while offering access to robust video conferencing features.
Easily Schedule and Start Conference calls
Schedule conference calls in advance. The GVC3200 can remind attendees 10 minutes before start-time and automatically call all particpants.
Share a Computer Screen
Share a presentation with conference attendees or review a document.
Easily interact with the GVC3200 via the multi-touch Bluetooth remote, and use any 3rd party Bluetooth speaker/microphone.
Use Android and SIP together
Bridge any Android app video conference with a SIP video conference to ensure that all members of the team can attend and participate.
Easily record all video conferences to document meetings, to use for trainings or any future use.
By featuring one powerful piece of hardware that includes a built-in MCU, the GVC3200 is installed in just 3 simple steps, making implementing video conferencing as easy as possible. Even better, the GVC3200 comes with everything you need to setup, install and use it.
3-Step GVC3200 Installation
- Plug in GVC3200 and connect to TV monitors
- Connect GVC3200 to speaker/microphone
- Connect GVC3200 to your network
Contact your 888VoIP Sales Rep today for more information on Grandstream Products!