Introducing the NEW GVR3552 by Grandstreamsstoveld
Small Business Network Video Recorder:
The GVR3552 Network Video recorder offers small business and residential users a competitive and reliable solution for centralized IP video surveillance recording and monitoring of up to 16 HD IP video cameras.
The GVR3552 supports up to two 2.5” SATA hard drives with up to 4TB of storage (hard drives not included). To make installation as easy as possible, users can easily plug in and unplug the hard drives from an external hard drive tray without needing to open the device. Live video feeds as well as recorded video feeds from the GVR3552 can be accessed by connecting the GVR3552 directly to a TV or computer monitor, or through the product’s web user interface.
Additionally, the GVR3552 is able to auto-discover any Grandstream IP surveillance cameras and encoders/decoders for quick deployment. The GVR3552 joins the GVR3550, which supports up to 24 HD video channels and 8TB of storage, in Grandstream’s GVR series of NVRs.
Other highlights of the GVR3552 include…
- Up to 16 channels of 720p or 8 channels of 1080p video recordings
- 4TB of total storage from two 2.5” SATA hard drives
- Continuous, record by schedule, event triggered or manual recording modes
- Intelligent Search of video recordings by time, date and motion detection
- 1 HDMI and 1 VGA output, Gigabit network port, RCA input/output
- 2 USB ports for mouse and keyboard
- RAID 0 or RAID 1 support
- H.264 video compression
Contact your 888VoIP Sales Rep today for more information on Grandstream Products!