Terms & Conditions
Thanks for partnering with 888VoIP.
At 888VoIP, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Everything you see on our site is generally in-stock & will ship same day if ordered M-F before 4:00 PM EST. Orders placed as weekends & holidays will be shipped the next business day. All shipments destined for the USA are sent via FedEx and carefully packaged by our in-house logistics staff. If you have any questions about your order, please call us at 888-864-7786.
888VoIP utilized warehouses located across the United States, so we are able to ship your order from a deep inventory position & get the product to you as fast as possible. Generally, orders shipping via Ground Service delivery will be processed through the warehouse closest to the destination zip code. Transit time for Ground Service delivery varies. Expedited delivery is also available upon request.
Calculated shipping fees include delivery method, ship to destination, and weights and dimensions. All delivery fees are presented before checkout when ordering online, and are available from your sales representative when ordering direct.
Estimated Ground Service transit times are below:
1. All non-defective returns must be initiated within 30 days from purchase date. Returns must be authorized and subsequently received within 15 business days. Defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy, with certain manufacturers requiring direct returns. For more information on defective returns please Submit a Ticket.
2. To initiate a RMA, please submit a Returns ticket at www.888voip.com/help
3. Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, including that for defective merchandise. Packages that arrive COD or Postage Due will be refused.
4. All products must be received in new, resalable condition. The condition of the product will be determined at 888VoIP's discretion.
5. All non-defective items are subjected to a minimum 20% restocking fee. A larger restocking fee may apply if returned merchandise is not resalable. (Tamper-proof seal broken, damaged packaging, product scratched, manual or software missing, etc.)
6. Packages refused by the customer will be restocked and refunded less 20%, plus the cost of any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package.
7. Shipping charges are not refundable refundable under ANY circumstances.
8. Advanced replacements will be processed upon request only. Advanced replacement orders are charged at the time of their purchase. All advanced replacement units will be billed upon shipment. If our engineers deems the original unit defective, a store credit will be issued for the advance replacement. If the original unit it not deemed defective or is able to be repaired, it can be returned to you and no credit will be applied to the advanced replacement order. If preferred, a store credit, less a 20% restocking fee, can be issued.
9. Authorized returns will be processed within 7 business days. Unauthorized returns, refused packages, and undeliverable packages may take up to three weeks for processing & may be refused, returned to you at your expense, or restocked with a fee.
An RMA may be submitted for any items that is DOA or fails within 30 calendar days from purchase. We will repair or replace the item according to its specific manufacturer's guidelines. Replacement of failed items will be shipped via Ground Shipping delivery.
If a product fails after the first 30 calendar days from purchase, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you are not sure who the manufacturer is, how to contact them, or are having difficulty getting support on a warrantied product, please submit a ticket & we will do our best to assist you.
Special Order Products
Special order product purchases cannot be cancelled & are nonreturnable/nonrefundable, unless deemed defective by an 888VoIP technician. These include, but are not limited to: AudioCodes, Cisco, Obihai, Sangoma, and Snom.
Defective software products may only be exchanged for the same title. Non-defective software that has been opened is nonreturnable under any circumstances. All software is subject to license agreements or terms established by the software publisher. Please be sure to read & agree to the license before using the software. Software license keys are nonreturnable.
Return Policy for Reconditioned & Open Box Products
1. Reconditioned / Open Box products will be accepted for exchange or repair within 90 calendar days from purchase date at 888VoIP's discretion.
2. These products have been previously sold & returned, reconditioned, and repackaged for resale. If no replacement unit is available, a credit will be issued accordingly.
3. It is not guaranteed that these products come with all original accessories and software.
Return Shipping Instructions
All items should be packed as received. Units including their boxes must be shipped in outer packaging - do NOT use the product box as the outer shipping vessel. Please note the authorized RMA number on the outer shipping vessel. We suggest purchasing Insurance & Signature Confirmation, as we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. All package returns are verifiable only if signed for by an 888VoIP employee.
Credit will be issued upon the completion of the RMA process. Please note, your credit card company determines when the issued credit will be reflected in your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles.
Upon signing as a partner of 888VoIP, you will automatically be added to our marketing e-mail list. At any time, partners can opt out from receiving these promotional e-blasts by unsubscribing through a link provided in each e-mail.