Cutting-Edge Vodia PBX
Over the past decade, Vodia PBX has grown into a top-of-the-line software product that addresses a wide range of requirements in the business communication space. Designed for multi-tenancy operating on a public IP address, Vodia’s PBX has always focused on robustness and resiliency.
Contact us at 888-864-7786 for more information.
The Vodia PBX customer-premises-equipment (CPE) licenses are available in different editions, based on how many simultaneous calls you need. Vodia has you covered with two licensing options: an annual subscription or a permanent license. Subscriptions are a convenient way to license the PBX without upfront investments. Permanent licenses are suitable for customers that want the safety of a paid license; they can be combined with subscriptions for receiving software updates beyond the first year.
The Vodia PBX comes in three versions: standard (entry-level), pro (mid-tier), and enterprise (fully loaded).
With Vodia, you are not locked into one particular SIP trunk provider or SIP phone manufacturer. Choose the SIP trunk carrier that you want to work with. If the provider is not already on Vodia’s extensive list of approved providers, Vodia will interop with the company to ensure it works cleanly with the PBX.
Additionally, choose the SIP phones you love and want to use on your system. Use one phone brand or mix multiple brands on the system. Vodia works flawlessly with some of 888VoIP’s top partners, including Polycom, Yealink, and Cisco.
With three levels of administrative control, you can completely manage the entire platform.
- User Portal: Give all users access to the User Portal so they can make and receive calls using the WebRTC. Depending on their permissions, users are able to edit their own preferences including cell phone twinning, voicemail settings, email notifications, and more!
- Domain Admin: Your Domain Admin can control a particular domain and edit all the settings within that one domain.
- Administration Domain: The administration has control over the entire system and all of the domains with the ability to edit global settings for trunks, dial plans, and more.
- Multiple numbers per extensions
- DIDs and ANIs for inbound and outbound call identification.
- Do not disturb (DND)
- Call Forwarding
- Associate extensions with multiple cell phones
- Manual or Automatic Call Recording
- Call Transferring
- SPAM Call Handling
- Automatic setup
- Location assignment for every extension & domain
- PBX discovery of devices in the LAN, configuring them to fetch the configuration from the PBX
- Cloud provisioning support of multiple vendors’ remote provisioning API for zero touch plug-and-play
- Troubleshoot tools
- Built-in SNMP sensors for monitoring and reporting
- Tracking of MOS scores
- Certificate support
- Inclusion of a Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Multi-tenant support for hosted PBX
- Mailbox with multiple personalization options
- Audio bridge for conferencing
- Hunt groups
- Agent groups
- Outbound calling: Support of calling up lists that have been uploaded through the PBX web interface
- One-way audio paging
- PMS client for hospitality integration
- CRM integration with SalesForce
- HubSpot integration
- Call data records
- Address books
- REST API
- SIP Trunks
- Email notifications of new voicemails or missed calls
- Web UI to manage settings, address books, and set up conferences
- Web browser softphone
- Fax Support