Keep Connected with Yeastar
Yeastar specializes in the design and development of innovative telecommunications equipment, including VoIP PBX systems and VoIP gateways for the SMB. Founded in 2006, Yeastar has established itself as a global leader in the telecom industry with products that have continuously been recognized for their high performance and innovation.
Contact us at 888-864-7786 for more information.
- With advanced auto-configuration, auto-detection, and plug and play capabilities, installation is quick and easy.
- Yeastar’s S-Series VoIP PBX solutions are interoperable with worldwide SIP trunks/ITSP and many IP phones, IP door phones, SIP cameras, and more.
Scalability prepares you for the future
- Adding more users and concurrent calls is possible with the S-Series flexible telephony interfaces.
- Whether it’s FXS, FXO, ISDN BRI, GSM/3G or E1/T1/PRI, you are able to add technology interfaces or expansion boards.
Never miss a call with Linkus Mobile Client
- Linkus integrates iOS & Android mobile phones with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX & Yeastar Cloud PBX.
- Your office extension will follow you when you’re on the go, as your office extension will always be with you.
- You’ll have instant access to both your enterprise and personal contacts, plus an extension list for an overview of your corporate directory
The Yeastar Cloud PBX incorporates the powerful Yeastar Management Plane (YMP) and dedicated PBX instances, making it easy for solution providers and resellers to start their hosted PBX business.
- Build up your own private-branded Cloud PBX
- Manage and create PBX centrally in YMP
- Stay connected with Linkus Mobile Client
- Use the rich features of the S-Series PBX in the cloud
- Highly scalable, supporting up to 100 PBX instances, 2000 users and 500 concurrent calls. Each PBX instance also supports up to 500 users!
Yeastar’s YMP is a scalable and robust communication services platform, ensuring central management is easy. Experience rapid deployment, real-time management, enhanced security mechanisms, and more in a single centralized platform.
As the switch-off of ISDN and PSTN, the migration to an IP-based business phone system has become an inevitable trend. [...]Read More
Businesses are gravitating away from the traditional model of housing all employees and functions at one single location. Instead, [...]Read More