Grandstream Beta Club: NEW Carrier-Grade IP PhoneDanielle Bucella
Grandstream has just announced that beta club applications are now open for one of their upcoming carrier-grade IP phones. The model for testing is part of a larger series that will be launched during the upcoming months.
The upcoming carrier-grade IP phone series will be feature-rich and include:
- Cloud based zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment
- Industry leading reliability and security, including dual firmware images, secure boot, random default admin password, and unique certificate per device
- 4-line/4 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD: 2.8″ primary color LCD plus a 2.4″ secondary color LCD
- Support for nearly all popular voice codecs, including wide-band codec Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729A/B, G.723, iLBC, etc.
- Dual Gigabit networks ports with PoE
- Integrated WiFi & Bluetooth
Are you interested in testing this new IP phone? Submit an application by Friday, April 5th – only 50 applicants will gain a spot in this exclusive beta test! Click here to register now.
To get more information about the upcoming Grandstream phone series, contact an 888VoIP Account Manager at 888-864-7786 or by e-mailing [email protected]