Grandstream Release: New High-End Smart Video IP PhoneGrant Maye
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communication solutions, announced on July 1st the release of the newest addition to their GXV series of IP Video Phone for Android, which are available from 888VoIP. The new GXV3380 combines a multi-platform video collaboration solution with a 16-line IP phone and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in -one desktop communication solution.
This High-End Smart Video phone delivers a powerful desktop experience thanks to its 8-inch 1280×800 capacitive touch screen, 2-megapixel camera, support for 1080p HD video, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, built-in. Bluetooth, HDMI input/output and more. The GXV3380 runs on Android 7.x and offers full access to the millions of Android applications. It can be seamlessly integrated with other Grandstream products, including facility access solutions, IP PBXs, video conferencing offerings and SIP cameras.
The GXV3380 is the ideal desktop device for busy professionals as it offers instant access to a variety of voice, video, multimedia and application communication solutions. It also offers a powerful yet cost-effective video device for any conference room. Notable features of the GXV3380 include:
- Run Android 7.x and offers access to the millions of Android apps
- 8-inch (1280×800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Built-in 2-megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
- Built-in Bluetooth support for syncing with mobile devices, Bluetooth headsets, etc.
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- Dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7-way HD audio conferencing and 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
- 64-bit quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB flash
- Peripherals include HDMI input and output, USB 2.0, Micro SD, RJ9 headset jack, 3.5mm stereo headset
- Advanced SDK/API available for application deployment
For more information on this video phone or other Grandstream solutions, contact the 888VoIP team at 888-864-7786 or by emailing sales@888VoIP.com.