Jabra Evolve2 Series: Why Should Your Customers Upgrade?Grant Maye
Every now and again, a new product line rolls out that wows current users and blows away the competition. For early 2020, that product line is the upgraded, state-of-the-art Evolve2 headset series from Jabra. Jabra has enhanced its already renowned Evolve series with its enviable features and introduced the audio market to a new standard in audio. It is difficult to follow the Evolve Series, as it has been deemed the world’s leading professional headset series; however, the Evolve2 has raised the bar for all core user experiences: flexibility, collaboration, and concentration. Resellers must be quick to embrace this new series, as it will improve communication for customers. Check out some of the top upgrades and reasons to switch to the new Evolve2 series.
The original Evolve Series, comprised of Evolve 40, 65, and 80 brought to the market flexibility options that were quick to resonate with users: leatherette ear cushions, digital chipsets, and corded/wireless variants. The Evolve2 series has improved upon these flexibility features of its predecessors in the following ways:
- Upgraded Chipset – The Evolve2 features a digital chipset that is three times more powerful
- Upgraded Comfort – Users will experience a higher level of comfort with new soft foam memory ear cushions. The earpieces are supported by a steel-enforced headband (and hinges). On the Evolve2 85, the boom-art can also be hidden away when not needed, allowing for a discrete look when on-the-go or off a call.
- Upgraded Battery Life – The original Evolve series featured one wireless model, but the Evolve2 contains two: the Evolve2 85 and 65. These two wireless headsets also feature a long-lasting 37h battery.
- New Voice Assistant Access – Brand new to the Evolve2 Series is the one-touch Voice Assistant feature. Quickly access your voice assistant with just the touch of a button.
- New Wearing Detection – The Evolve2 40 & 65 versions sport a smart motion sensor that detects when the headset is not being worn. This automatically enables LED notification prompts. On smart sensor on the 85 model recognizes when the headset is in use, allowing autoplaying & pausing of audio, as well as answering & muting of calls.
On the collaboration side, Evolve2 users will experience a whole new world with the integration of Microsoft Teams, as well as an improvement in the reduction of background noise.
- Upgraded Noise Reduction – When using an Evolve2 headset, users will experience 24% to a whopping 97% reduction in background noise on calls (specific to headset model).
- New Microsoft Teams Certification – The Evolve2 Series is comprised of both UC and Teams-Certified variants. The Teams headsets are equipped with a special Teams button that will allow users to access Teams-specific features: joining an active Teams meeting or viewing Teams missed calls/voicemails.
Stereo headsets are often a top choice (over mono) for those seeking complete concentration, especially associates in a busy call center or open office floorplan. While both the Evolve and Evolve2 series offer the best in concentration-enhancing features, the Evolve2 has increased the quality of each.
- Upgraded Speakers – Unlike the previous series, the Evolve2 headsets all feature 40mm speakers, which are now also leak-tolerant.
- Upgraded Busylight: The already useful busylight has been improved upon. A 360° busylight on both earcups is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign, protecting your focus.
- Upgraded Noise Cancellation: The noise-isolating design of the Evolve2 envokes instant noise isolation, improving concentration in noisy surroundings. Experience up to 54% more noise cancellation (specific to headset model).
When it comes to selecting a headset manufacturer to offer customers, Jabra is always a top choice. Known for its exceptional features, high-grade audio, and superb comfort, Jabra headsets are a given in all work environments. Give your customers the upgrade they deserve in 2020 by offering the Jabra Evolve2 series.
For more information on these renowned headsets or any of the other Jabra product lines, including the Speak speakerphone series, contact an 888VoIP Channel Account Manager at 888-864-7786 or by e-mailing sales@888VoIP.com.