New Snom Trade-In Rebate for End UsersDanielle Bucella
Update your business communication system with the latest Deskset, DECT Mobility, and Conferencing solutions from Snom and take advantage of rebates when replacing 5 or more old phones.
Businesses and consumers are grappling with the “new normal” whether they signed up for 2020 or not. And Snom wants to help business owners take advantage of the latest communication technology and features that are available. Voila, the Trade-In Rebate Program was born!
Replace outdated phones with modern SIP and DECT devices to help reduce phone bills and increase efficiency, mobility and audio quality.
Experience the latest technology from Snom. Replace old phones and take advantage of our trade-in rebates.
· Rebate amounts valid from July 15, 2020 through July 15, 2021 when you replace a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 200 phones
· Trade-In Rebate valid with purchase or 36-month lease of eligible devices (listed below)
· Any working business grade desksets or handsets from a vendor other than Snom qualifies for the offer
· All VTech and Snom legacy equipment purchased over one year ago is eligible for this trade-in rebate
· End users can submit claims easily online at SnomRewards.com
· View the full Terms & Conditions for more details on qualifying purchases and documentation.
1. Program Term – This trade-in rebate program (“Program”) is valid from July 15, 2020 – July 15, 2021.
2. Program Only Open to End User Customers – This Program is exclusively for end user customers (“Customers”) in North America who replace five or more of their existing phones with new Eligible Devices. This Program does not apply to VTech® or Snom resellers, consultants or distributors.
3. Purchase, Lease Agreement or Service Contract from Authorized VTech and Snom Resellers – Customers must purchase a thirty-six (36) month or longer, non-cancellable service contract or leasing agreement from authorized VTech or Snom resellers covering the new Eligible Devices. The importance of purchasing genuine Eligible Devices from our authorized resellers is explained at the following link: https://www.snomamericas.com/partners/partner-portal/
4. Minimum/Maximum Trade-In Phones – There is a minimum of five (5) phones per trade in claim. You are encouraged to submit all phones on one claim. There is also a maximum of up to two hundred (200) phones that a Customer may trade in under this Program.