P-Series PBX System: Go boundless.Grant Maye
Yeastar has elevated business communications for SMEs
A Complete PBX System, Plus More Possibilities
Customer expectations have soared. Purpose-built for SMEs to fulfill more sophisticated communication needs, Yeastar P-Series PBX System is a converged system to wrap a suite of services around, including voice, video, applications, collaboration, and more such as:
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- An easy approach to fill the UC gap
- Experience built for everyone
- Embrace boundless communications
Linkus UC Clients: Any Device, Anywhere
Driven through a set of applications for Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, and web browsers, Linkus UC Clients enable P-Series PBX users to easily turn mobile phones and desktops into office extensions as well as make audio and video calls right from the web browser. Use Linkus UC Clients to stay connected and productive whether you are in the office, on the go, or working from home.
- All office extension features
- One number reach on any device
- See the status of your colleagues
- Play voicemails directly
- Company-wide directory & personal contact entries
- Yeastar supplied domain name & secure remote access
Integrated Video Conferencing: Interact and Collaborate in Real-time
SMEs also need face-to-face conversations to bring teams and customers closer together regardless of their locations. P-Series PBX System introduces an integrated web-based video conferencing solution with screen sharing and team chat for SMEs to easily conduct multi-party virtual meetings – a smarter way to get things done quicker, enhance team collaboration, and build stronger business relationships. Integrated video conferencing features include:
- Initiate and participate meetings right from the browser
- No need for additional applications and plugins
- Invite your colleagues and clients via meeting links
- Hear and see other participants in full HD
- Share your screen for live presentation
- Group chat instantly in the sidebar
Catering to SME Service Center Economical Call Center Solution
Call center telephony for SMEs doesn’t have to be expensive or complex. P-Series PBX introduces an inbound call center solution tailored for SMEs to optimize agent productivity and boost customer satisfaction in a budget-friendly way. Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) route incoming calls to the proper queue and the right, available agent based on certain strategies you set up.
- IVR Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Paired with ACD, IVR prompts callers to their desired destinations with customized rules, helping SMEs handle high volumes of incoming calls.
- Call Recording
Keep track of every phone conversation to improve the performance of your agents or for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Queue Panel
View real-time display of incoming calls, agent status and other queue-related statistics to help you efficiently handle the calls.
- Wallboard & SLA
For agents and supervisors to intuitively monitor agent & queue activities in real time and quickly identify any possible issues.
- Analytics & Reporting
Use detailed statistical reports for multi-dimension performance measurement and gain in-depth insights on efficiency improvement.
Operator Panel: for More Effective Call Handling
The Operator Panel is a visualized console for receptionists to quickly manage incoming calls based on the real-time availability of employees. Simply drag and drop to dispatch calls to extensions, ring groups, and queues – all from your web browser. Advanced call controls, such as transfer, park, pick up, hang up, monitor, etc., are also supported to provide the utmost convenience.
Intelligent Design for Unparalleled User & Management Experience
- Reliable and Secure Remote Access Service
Ensure consistent in-office communication experience for the remote workforce by facilitating secure remote connection without complex configurations.
- NFC Write/Read for IP Address Configuration
Simply scan the Yeastar logo on the appliance with the NFC function on your mobile phone and quickly configure the PBX’s IP address from your phone.
- Role-based Granular Permission
Assign employees different user roles to grant specific access privileges to the right individuals while everyone can manage their own settings.
- Extension Group for Extra Flexibility
Add users to extension groups, make them visible to designated people, and customize their permissions according to various business needs.
- Smart Voicemail Handling
Customize greetings according to the extension status and choose how to be notified when receiving a voicemail based on user preferences.
Voice message greeting can be customized according to extension status.
- Expanded Presence Status Options
Take advantage of enriched presence status, use temporary settings to cope with more scenarios, and switch agent status automatically.
The Full Feature List: From the Must-Haves to the Nice-to-Haves
With a lengthy list of features, P-Series PBX System is able to do a lot more than you expect it to, covering everything SMEs would ask for in daily business communications. Some advanced features are accessible through easy subscriptions as follows.
- The Basic Plan – included in the appliance
- Enterprise Plan – requires additional subscriptions
- Ultimate Plan – requires additional subscriptions
Register for Yeastar’s exclusive P-Series live event on January 28th to learn more about the PBX System and see a live demo of the technology. Takeaways from this live event include:
- A Deep Dive into the Major Updates on P-Series PBX System
- A Quick Overview of Other Feature Enhancement
- Interactive Live Demonstration
- What to Expect in the Coming Months
- Live Q&A Session
- Chance to win prizes valued up to $999
For more information about Yeastar offerings, contact an 888VoIP sales representative at 888-864-7786 today!