Cloud2Edge Complete is a subscription-based service that bundles together all the tools and services you need for advanced device monitoring and management. You can now manage all devices across all customers from one point.
Cloud2Edge Complete is an innovative way to get all features and capabilities at a monthly cost. Benefits also include:
- Customers only pay per site
- Large up front investments are eliminated
- Hardware costs are reduced by up to 80%
- Quickly deploy network edge monitoring to rapidly scale deployments & use real-time service quality management to increase customer satisfaction & reduce churn
Core to Cloud2Edge is the EdgeView Service Control Center, offering a central interface to manage service quality, collect service quality data for reporting & analytics, and troubleshoot & remediate issues. The Service Control Center gives users a complete view of their customers’ networks. This will enable: faster installations, fewer truck rolls, increased network visibility, quick problem diagnosis and remediate, lower operational expenses, and increased margins.
Deploying voice communications over the Internet can create quality and security issues that don’t normally exist with traditional phone systems. To overcome these issues, intelligent edges are deployed on the customer network edge to ensure successful VoIP implementations. VoIP service providers deploy an intelligent edge in the form of an enterprise session border controller (ESBC) to improve voice quality and visibility into the customer environment, supporting both SIP trunking and hosted unified communications.
Edgewater Networks’ EdgeMarcs are an ideal fit for today’s high capacity broadband access networks, delivering superior performance for multiple simultaneous services including VoIP, voice quality monitoring, traffic management, traffic shaping, high capacity throughput, and security functionality at the customer edge. The EdgeMarc captures call quality statistics every 10 seconds on each call leg of every call with no impact to device performance or call quality. Data is sent to the Edgewater Networks EdgeView Service Control Center for reporting, analytics, and continuous service quality improvement.
EdgeMarc can support up to 500 simultaneous calls and up to 1 Gb/s data rates. EdgeMarc scale according to user demands, allowing service providers to deliver high quality VoIP solutions to customers of all sizes and network configurations.
Edgemarc 4700 C2E Core Features:
- Supports 1,000 registered devices and 5 -500
- 8 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports
- MOS scoring and call quality monitoring
- VoIP aware firewall with stateful packet inspection
- Call statistics, quality measurements, and alarms
- QoS functions including traffic shaping, prioritization, guaranteed bandwidth and call admission control (CAC)