The Cisco® IP Phone 6800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s person-to-person communications while reducing your operating costs on approved Unified- Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) platforms.
The 6800 Series combines an attractive, new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The phones deliver advanced IP telephony features and wideband audio capabilities with an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience. The line buttons on are fully programmable. You can set up line buttons to support either SIP registrations, or call features, such as speed dialing. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each SIP registration, using the multiple-calls-per-line appearance feature. Tricolor LEDs on the line buttons support the calling features and make the phone simple to use. Fixed function buttons on the 6800 series phones give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multiparty conferences for flexible, productive collaboration.
The 6851 IP phone has a high-resolution 3.5-inch (396x162-pixel) grayscale display with white backlighting. Localized language support is available for global users. The 6800 Series is also energy-efficient and eco-friendly, to support green initiatives. The 6851, is Energy Star certified, and supports a power-save option that reduces power consumption during off-hours, saving costs by increasing energy efficiency. The 6800 Series is ideal for businesses that want to update their phone systems from traditional analog or digital- based systems to an IP communications system with supported multiplatform call control systems.
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 Key Expansion Module (KEM) extends the capabilities of the Cisco IP Phone 6851 with additional buttons. This module adds 14 physical buttons along with access to 14 additional buttons via the page buttons, for a total of 28 additional buttons. The KEM supports the Programmable Line Key (PLK) function, but does not support any SIP registrations. Calls may be monitored and answered using the PLK function, but calls may not initiated from the KEM. The 6851 IP phone supports one KEM only.
Cisco IP Phone 6851 Core Features:
- VoIP phone
- 4 Lines
- KEM Support
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Ergonomic design An easy-to-use interface that provides a traditional telephony-like user experience. Graphical display
- White backlit, grayscale, 3.5-in. (9-cm) 396 x 162-pixel display.
- Scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- Ship with a narrowband audio handset connected through an RJ-9 port. An optional wideband audio handset is sold separately for these models only.
- All 6800 series handsets are Hearing-Aid-Compatible (HAC) and meet Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can meet Section 508 loudness requirements by using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad on all 6800 series models is also ADA-compliant.
- The 6800 series handsets produce a magnetic field that attracts small metallic objects such as pins and staples. To avoid possible injuries, do not keep small metallic objects close to the handset.
Headset The analog headset jack is a wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port. Backlit indicator Backlit indicators on the audio path buttons (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select, line, and message waiting buttons. Volume control A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer. Full-duplex speakerphone A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls. For added security, the Audible Dual-Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used. Single-position foot stand The foot stand holds the phone in a single position, making the display easy to view and the buttons easy to use while sitting down. You can remove the foot stand for wall mounting. There are mounting holes located on the back of the phone. Wall-mountable Can be wall-mounted using the optional 6800 Series wall-mount kit (sold separately). Keys
- Soft keys
- Two-way navigation and select
- Standard key pads
- Volume control toggle
- Speakerphone, headset, and mute
- Hold/resume, transfer, and conference
- Messaging, Directory
- Category 3, 5, 5e, and 6 for 10-Mbps cables with 4 pairs
- Category 5, 5e, and 6 for 100-Mbps cables with 4 pairs
- Category 3, 5, 5e, and 6 for 1000-Mbps cables with 4 pairs