The Cisco 7811 offers simple, secure and cost-effective VoIP Communications for small to large businesses. This is an ideal communication end point for lobbies, cafeterias and conference centers where there is a need for occasional-to-light communication needs. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 sets a new standard in usability and delivers a context-sensitive user experience. It features a 3.2” (384 x106) display without backlighting for easy reading. Localized language support, including right-to-left onscreen text, meets the needs of global users.
Cisco IP Phone 7811 Core Features:
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Dedicated fixed keys for increased efficiency
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
- Flexible deployment options include third party hosted call control