This outdoor intercom with h.264 video connects to your VoIP phone system providing clear two-way audio, visual confirmation and secure access control. This device is constructed to protect it from vandalism while the weatherproofing protects it from your elements. If you are looking for an easy to install, secure access control intercom with camera and built-in dry contact to trigger doors and gates, this is it. CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
- CORE FEATURES
- TLS 1.2, Enhanced security for IP Endpoints in a local or cloud based environment
- Adjustable camera angle
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control (controls external power)
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Ethernet I/F 10/100 Mbps Protocol SIP RFC 3261 Compatible Power Input PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply (not included) Speaker Output 2 Watts Peak Power On-Board Relay 1A @ 30 VDC Payload Types G.711 a-law, G.711µ-law, G.722, and G.729 Video Codec H.264 Baseline Camera Resolution 320 x 240 SIP Video Payload Baseline profile @ 320x240 Video Lens Angle 72 degrees, with 30 degree mechanical adjustment Network Security TLS/SSL 1.2 IP Rating IP65 Operating Range
- Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
Storage Temperature -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F) Storage Altitude Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m) Dimensions*
- Length: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
- Width: 2.252 inches [57.21 mm]
- Height: 5.118 inches [130 mm]
Weight/Boxed Weight 2.0 lbs. [0.90 kg]/3.0 lbs. [1.36 kg] Compliance CE; EMC Directive - Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive- EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant Warranty 2 Years Limited Part Number 011410 Note Electronics are conformal coated for environmental protection.
*Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.
Below are resources available for download: