The CyberData SIP-based RFID Secure Access Control endpoint uses the existing VoIP network infrastructure to securely unlock and lock gates or doors. PoE-powered and in a secure outdoor-rated case, the RFID Secure Access Control endpoint can store up to 500 access codes. There is a blacklisted code list that when activated, will make a phone call and play a pre-recorded message or can broadcast a multicast message to IP notification endpoints. Good code and blacklisted code lists can be updated on the web interface or auto provisioned by a remote server.
Security CyberData has implemented a high level of security on its RFID products. Data between the card and the reader are encrypted using AES128 making sure that hackers would not be able to “spy” on the cards data being sent to the reader and duplicate that card to provide access.
Card Authentication When a card is read, there is an additional security step. The reader and the card go through a complex mathematic process where they compare encrypted security keys. This process is called Mutual Authentication. It guarantees that communication between the card and the reader can never be copied and used to produce a duplicate card. On a good read, the keys will match and the reader will extract the encrypted data from the card to validate if the card is active in the system. If the keys do not match, the card will be rejected.
CyberData 011426 Core Features:
- SIP compliant
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- Single or dual factor authentication
- IP 65 outdoor-rated
- Optional weather shroud for even greater weather protection
- Alert buzzer
- Red/Green lock status lights
- Can operate in standalone mode. PBX not required. Future-proof and adaptable when upgrading to new VoIP PBX
- Built in time of access scheduler
- Local and remote logging with time stamp
- Network web management
- Supports 500 Access Codes
- Blacklisted code alert via dialout and multicast stored message
- Network downloadable firmware
- Dry contact relay to trigger door lock or unlock gates
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Support for CyberData’s Networked Dual Door Strike Relay (Part number 011375) and Intermediate Door Strike Relay (Part number 011269)
- Security Torx screws with driver kit included
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Ethernet I/F 10/100 Mbps Protocol SIP RFC 3261 Compatible Power Input PoE 802.3af compliant or +8 to +12VDC @ 1000mA Regulated Power Supply On-Board Relay 1A at 30 VDC Supported RFID cards Mifare Plus X 2k, Mifare Plus X 4k Operating Range Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F) Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing Storage Temperature -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F) Storage Altitude Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m) Dimensions Length: 5.118 inches [130 mm], Width: 2.172 inches [55.2 mm], Height: 5.118 inches [130 mm] Weight / Boxed Weight 2.0 lbs. (0.90 kg) / 3.0 lbs. (1.36 kg) Enrollment Encryption Level Encrypted to AES 128 Compliance CE; EMC Directive – Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive – EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant Warranty 2 years limited