The SIP Speaker is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af/802.3at) and Voice-over-IP (VoIP) public address indoor speaker that easily connects into existing local area networks with a single CAT5/CAT6 cable connection. The speaker is compatible with most IP PBX servers. In a non-SIP environment, the speaker is capable of playing audio from a multicast source. Its small footprint and low height allows the speaker to be discreetly mounted almost anywhere.
CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
- CORE FEATURES
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Loud Ringer function - second SIP extension
- Paging prioritization and background music
- User upgradeable firmware via web interface or autoprovisioning
- Network-adjustable speaker volume
- Support for 10 multicast paging groups
- Support for multiple SIP servers for redundancy
- Relay for activating door locks.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Ethernet I/F 10/100 Mbps Protocol SIP RFC 3261 Compatible Power Input PoE 802.3af/802.3at compliant or 24VDC @ 1A Auxiliary Power Supply (not included) Audio Output 802.3af: 109.2 dB @ 1 meter
802.3at: 111.9 dB @ 1 meter
On-Board Relay 1A @ 30 VDC Payload Types G.711 a-law, G.711 µ-law, and G.722 Operating Range Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
Storage Temperature -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F) Storage Altitude Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m) Dimensions* 9 in. [228.6 mm] Grill Diameter
7.25 in. [184.2 mm] Can Diameter
2.4 in. [60.96 mm] Can Depth
Weight 3.0 lbs. [1.36 kg] Boxed Weight 4.0 lbs. [1.81 kg] Compliance CE; EMC Directive - Class A EN 55032 & EN 55024, LV Safety Directive- EN 60950-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, Industry Canada; ICES-3 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant Warranty 2 Year Limited Part Number 011393, Standard Color [RAL 9002 Gray White]
011394, Optional Color [RAL 9003 Signal White]
*Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.
Below are resources available for download: