The GVC3200 is a ground-breaking solution that offers small-to-medium businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3200 supports Grandstream's robust IPVideoTalk Pro platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform.
Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3200 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store — such as Skype®, Skype for Business®, Google Hangouts™ and more. The GVC3200 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols. The GVC3200 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar for business-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, application richness and ease of use.
- Additional Information
- Core Features
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store (such as Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Proprietary, patent pending embedded MCU supports up to 4-way 1080p Full HD (or 5-way 720p HD, or 9-way VGA) video conferencing, collaborative sharing of computer screen at 1080p resolution, and cross-protocol local conference mixing between SIP and any other Android video conferencing apps (e.g., Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, etc)
- Integrated dual-band WiFi, integrated Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit network port, SD interface (for local recording)
- Remote-controllable wide-angle PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom, Bluetooth-based multi-touch remote control
- State-of-the-art H.264 High Profile video compression and FEC (Forward Error Correction) technology to ensure high resolution stunning video quality using low-to-modest bandwidth (e.g., 512kbps)
- FPGA based hardware implementation of advanced ISP (Image Signal Processing including auto-focus, auto exposure, auto white balance, noise reduction, wide dynamic range, etc) technology
- Interoperable with 3rd party SIP-based video conferencing solutions (such as BlueJeans, Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei) using BFCP and TIP (pending)
- 3x HDMI output, 1x VGA/HDMI input
- Technical Info
The GVC3200 is a revolutionary video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. This SIP-based GVC3200 allows the user to connect their video conferencing solutions with any 3rd party SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform. Additionally, its built-in MCU bridges multiple platforms such as Skype, Google Hangouts and many others. . Additionally, since the GVC3200 is based on an Android 4.4 operating system it offers access to applications in the Google Play Store. Users will elevate their experience with its 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, 3 monitor outputs, screen-sharing capabilities, WiFi and more. The GVC series supports Grandstream's IPVideoTalk Video and Web Conferencing platform. This paid-subscription based service allows users to turn any meeting hosted on any GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly from a web browser or GVC. Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place to offer your customers the tools they need to be successful, no matter where they are. Features: 1080p Full-HD video, up to 9-way video conferences, support for 3 monitor outputs through 3 HDMI outputs 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses PTZ camera with 12x zoom Can be installed in three simple steps Plug and Play connection to Grandstream's IPVideoTalk video conferencing service Supports most SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms
- Model Series