The GVC3210 is an innovative video conferencing endpoint ideal for small to medium businesses who seek an easy-to-use yet potent video conferencing solution. By supporting top-tier video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD capability, the GVC3210 turns any video conference into a powerful, clear, enhancing experience. Designed to allow users to customize their solution according to their specific communication needs, the GVC3210 can be paired with most video and web conferencing services to create a multi-point conferencing system. This video conferencing endpoint runs on the Android operating system and offers full access to the Google Play Store. This allows users to utilize any Android conferencing or communication application. The GVC3210 comes equipped with sophisticated Noise-Shield technology to block out background noise and maximize audio quality. Additional features include advanced 4-microphone array with beam-forming capability, a high-end 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments and Miracast wireless for convenient content sharing. This simple yet powerful video conferencing endpoint is the ideal choice for SMBs looking for a price-friendly option that still carries the high-end features needed to sustain high-quality business communications.
Grandstream GVC3210 Core Features:
- Experience sharp video quality of up to 4K resolution
- Runs on Android 6.x operating system with full access to applications in the Google Play store
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers/microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Integrated dual band WiFi to pair with video and web conferencing service
- Built-in 4-MIC array with beam-forming, support for external audio equipment and innovative Noise-Shield technology
- Advanced camera with 16M pixel CMOS sensor, 90 FOV wide-angle lens and ePTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Support for Miracast wireless content sharing to share a presentation with conference attendees
- Integrated 1x HDMI in, 2x HDMI out, and 2x USB
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Protocols/Standards SIP RFC3261, BFCP, TIP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069 (pending), 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6, H.323 Camera 1/2.3“, 16 Megapixel CMOS, 4K (2160p) Output Lens 90° eld of view, ePTZ Network Interface 1× RJ4510/ 100/ 1000 Mbps WiFi Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Bluetooth Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR Video Outputs 2x HDMI 1.4 up to 4K (2160p) with CEC Video Input 1x HDMI 1.4 with resolution up to 1080p Mic/Speaker Built-in 4x MIC array Remote Control Bluetooth and infrared remote control with multi-touch touchpad Auxiliary Ports 2x USB 2.0, micro-SD, Reset Voice Codecs Support for G.711µ/a, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, Opus , G.722.1, G.722.1c ,G729A/B, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO) Video Codecs HEVC(H.265) and H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 4K (2160p), frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 16Mbps Video Resolutions 4K ([email protected]) from 4096Kbps, [email protected] from 1024Kbps, [email protected] from 512 Kbps, 4SIF/4CIF from 128 Kbps, SIF/CIF from 64 Kbps 4K Capability - Experience sharp video quality of up to 4K resolution
- 1. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution during video call, EPTZ is not supported. The GVC3210 supports 90° eld of view. Please install GVC3210 at the position that suits the best conference view if you plan to use 4K resolution.
- 2. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution, local recording is not supported.
- 3. When the GVC3210 is using 4K resolution, HDMI Out Port 2 is not supported. Users can only use HDMI Out Port 1 for one display.
Content Resolutions (screen sharing)
- Input: VGA, SVGA, XGA, 1280×600, WXGA, WXGA, SXGA, 1440×900, XGA+, 720p, 1600×1200, 1080p (HDMI), up to 60fps
- Encoding: 800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1920×1080
- Output: 720p, 1080p
Dual-Stream BFCP, video resolution (up to 4K [email protected]) + content resolution (up to [email protected]) Audio Features AEC, ANS, AGC, Noise Shield, PLC, CNG/VAD Video Features FEC, dynamic display layout, picture-in-picture, picture-outside-picture, digital caption Telephony Features Hold, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call histo- ry, exible dial plan, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over