The WC7600 Premium Wireless Controller is ideal for K-12 education, hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capability for small to midsized organizations, without the cost and complexity of big IT.
- Additional Information
- Core Features
The WC7600 Premium Wireless Controller is ideal for K-12 education, hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capability for small to midsized organizations, without the cost and complexity of big IT.Performance
- UFast™ algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
- Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
- Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
- Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Support up to 50 Access Points with a single WC7600 and up to 150 Access Points with a stacks of three WC7600.
- Support full line of ProSAFE® Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
- Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
- Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
- Technical Info
Power 165 watts with internal dual power supply 100-240V AC Universal IEC 320 connector Physical Dimensions (1 RU Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 430 x 43 mm (17.34 x 16.92 x1.7 in) Weight 1 PSU: 6.32 kg (13.94 lb) 2 PSU: 7.57 kg (16.68 lb) Operating Temperature 32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C) Storage Temperature -4° to 150° F (-20° to 70° C) Operating Relative Humidity Minimum 10% Maximum 90% Storage Humidity Minimum 5% Maximum 95% MTBF WC7600 (@25C): 664,072 hours Fan Tray (@25C): 676,058 hours Power Supply (@25C): 938,490 hours Power Consumption Maximum: 82.3W or 281 BTU/hr Compliance ENGR 10049 EST Environmental Stress Test Guideline ENGR 10045 EVT Engineering Validation Test Guideline ENGR 10048 CVT Compliance Validation Test Guideline ENGR 10046 SVT System Validation Test Guideline ENGR 10023 HALT Highly Accelerated Life Test Guideline ENGR 10036 CDG Component Derating Guideline Managed APs 50 per controller Controllers per Cluster 3 per cluster WLANs (BSSIDs) 144 Concurrent Stations 6,000 per cluster 2,000 per controller Profile Groups per Controller 9 (1 Basic + 8 Advanced) Profile per Controller 128 Security Profile Groups per Profile Group 9 (1 Basic + 8 Advanced) Detectable rogue AP Maximum: 512 Features Layer 2 Discovery Layer 3 Discovery L2 Roaming L3 Roaming Layer 2 isolation Access List Auto Channel Allocation Radius, AD, and LDAP proxy Remote AP Client load balancing Auto Power Control Coverage Hole Detection Rate Limiting on per SSID Rate Limiting on per client 802.11e WMM Schedule AP on/of Captive Portal Stacking Redundancy (N+1) Heatmap 10G SFP+ Ports for Data and Control Two 1/10Gbps auto-sensing and auto-negotiation 1G Copper RJ-45 Ports for Management One 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing and auto-negotiation USB Ports One USB 2.0 Type A connector Console One 1 D-Sub-9 MALE connector LED Power, status, fan, stacking master IP IPv4 IPv6 VLANs 64+1 Mgm # of VLANs Redundancy Active-standby Stacking Three controllers per stack Configuration Web user interface SNMPv1 SNMPv2 AAA Radius (primary and backup) AP Provisioning L2 L3 Wireless Security Standards WPA WPA2 802.11i Encryption WEP TKIP AES Authentication 802.1x MAC address Access Control Access Control L2 Supported APs WNDAP660 WNDAP620 WNDAP360 WNDAP350 WN370 WNAP320 WNAP210v2 WNDAP380Rv2 (China only) WND930 Supported Modes Wireless-A/B/G/N Main Functionality Wireless Controller
- Model Series