The Patton SN4316 is a 16-port FXO gateway that allows you to connect your VoIP phone system to up to 16 PSTN lines for local phone access or failover. The SN4316 has an RJ21 Telco connection so you need to use this gateway with an amphenol cable. The SN4316 gateway supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay—plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
Patton Smartnode 4316 Core Features:
- 16 FXO ports presented on an RJ21 connection
- DownStreamQoS™, IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling, IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support).
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access, TFTP configuration & firmware loading, SNMP MIB II and product MIB, Secure auto-provisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration, Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator).
- 2-wire Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) Telco connector.
- Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision.
- Caller ID detection.
- SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability).
- SIP call transfer, redirect.
- DTMF in-band & out-of-band.
- 19in rackmountable chassis.