Connect with confidence using the SmartNode 5541 Series eSBC with an integrated enterprise router to the local PSTN and/or the SIP Trunk service. The SN5541 supports up to 8 simultaneous calls for a new standard in toll-bypass, remote/branch office connectivity, and enhanced All-IP carrier services. The SN5541 acts as VoIP gateway, eSBC, access router and QoS CPE all in one device. It can also undertake network assessment and monitoring at the customer premise utilizing the PacketSmart™ agent to prevent, reduce, and resolve network and voice quality problems.
Whether used as an Enterprise Session Border Controller, as a VoIP gateway or IP router, the SmartNode 5541 provides excellent VoIP, IP QoS, and security features for seamless network integration. Thanks to the built-in FXS ports, it resolves technology evolution related problems, either by integrating old, non-replaceable telephones into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton SmartNode 5541 Core Features:
- 2 FXS interfaces - G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously. Incudes SIP TLS/SRTP.
- Advanced Local Call Switching - Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring - Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.
- Auto-Provisioning - Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
- Proprietary OS - Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Easy Management & Provisioning - WebWizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Full VoIP protocol support - SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP PBX manufacturers.
About the Patton Cloud:
Patton Cloud, a new & revolutionary service, accelerates and aids SPs in addressing a multitude of customer needs. Patton’s Cloud/Edge service plans provide users with a centralized interface that enables management, monitoring, security, altering, troubleshooting, analyzing and more. Users can do all of this by leveraging a SmartNode that has been installed on the customer premise. By connecting a SmartNode to the Patton Cloud, users can receive real-time pertinent insight as to what is happening with connectivity, networking, quality, and services.
- Centralized portal
- Automatically provision services
- Troubleshoot, manage, and upgrade devices in a few clicks
- Secure & managed OTT service demarcation
- Subscriber onboarding & delivery of support/SLA services are simplified
- Platform allows for the sale of additional licenses & new services
- SmartNode CPE devices are certified for use with leading Softswitch, PBX, and IP phone brands
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Call Capacity Up to 8 simultaneous G.722/G.711 or T.38 fax calls Voice Signaling
- SIPv2 & SIPv2 over TLS
- SIP call transfer, redirect
- Overlap or en-bloc dialing
- DTMF in-band, out-of-band
- Configurable tones Call Routing & Services
- Regular expression number matching
- Regular expression number manipulation
- Least Cost Routing
- Number blocking
- Digit collection
- Distibution-Groups and Hunt-Groups
- G.723.1 (6.4 kbps)
- G.729, 729a, 729ab (8 kbps)
- G.726 (16 ,24, 32, 40 Kbps)
- G.168-2004 echo cancellation (128 ms)
- Up to 4 simultaneous low bandwidth voice or T.38 fax calls
- Up to 8 HD calls with SRTP
- Up to 256 SIP to SIP calls
- Up to 4 SIP transcoded calls
- Silence suppression and comfort noise
- Adaptive and configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable RTP packet length
Quality of Service
- PacketSmart™ Network Assessment & Monitoring
- Voice priority, DownStreamQoS™
- Traffic Management, shaping policing
- IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, 4096 VLANs (Tag insertion/deletion), TOS, DiffServ Labeling
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet ports
- 1 USB port
- DHCP Client
- PPPoE Client (multi-session)
- IP Multi-Netting, VLAN, Secondary IP
- IPv4, Basic IPv6
- Dynamic and static NAT and NAPT
- ACL, Stateful Firewall
- DNS, DynDNS
- DHCP Server
- SNTP Client
- Web/HTTPs, CLI with Telnet and SSH access
- Fully Documented CLI
- Telnet and HTTPs access
- TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS configuration up and download
- TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS firmware upgrade (dual-firmware image)
- SNMPv3 agent
- Separate config domain (LAN side config and WAN side config)
- MIB II and private MIB
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- Secure Auto-Provisioning with built in root CA
Power Consumption < 10W Packaging Plastic chassis Environment
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Operating humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing)
Safety & Compliance
- EMC compliance: EN55022 and EN55024
- Safety compliance: EN 60950
- CE compliance
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- TBR21 (FXS)
- ITU-T K.21 protection (FXS ports)