Patton 4118 (4 FXO & 4 FXS) VoIP Gateway - SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI
Patton 4118 (4 FXO & 4 FXS) - SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI - VoIP Gateway
The SmartNode 4118 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to four FXO and four FXS telephone connections. Connect PSTN Lines, PBXs, and standard phones for voice and fax over any IP network. Now the corporate, small, or remote office can access Internet telephony services, eliminate toll charges and route calls to and from the PSTN, Internet, or LAN.
Why use Patton VoIP Gateways?
The business-class SmartNode 4110 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls and leverages VoIP for carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 series is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, caller-ID and other services. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP (ToIP) call switching, calls can automatically be routed to the PSTN or the IP network while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Why use Patton VoIP Gateways?
Application—Remote Office/Branch Office Voice Extension and Access
In enterprise networks, transparent access to PBX features while using existing equipment is key to low-cost operations. Now, instead of installing a separate PBX at the remote office, the SmartNode 4110 is able to provide transparent extension while simultaneously connecting multiple locations. The extensions can be managed centrally and benefit from PBX services such as calling groups, least cost routing, and call forwarding. PSTN access allows local calls to be processed without using corporate remote PBX resources. Additionally, the corporate PBX can break-out and bypass any long distance charges by using the remote office for the local gateway.
- Additional Information
- Core Features
- Technical Info
SmartNode 4118 Exact Features - SN4118/4JS4JO/EUI
- 4 FXO & 4 FXS
- H.323 and SIP
- External UI Power
SmartNode 4110 Series Features & Benefits
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC (contact us for 48VDC Power)
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- Up to 8 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- 2,4,6 or 8 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc.
- 2 or 4 FXO ports connect to a PBX or the PSTN.
- Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO, H.323 and SIP interface.
- Toll Quality CODECs & T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.729ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality fax over IP.
- H.323v4 and SIP Signaling are both supported at the same time in one firmware. Maximum interoperability and deployable into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network, or standalone.
- IPSEC VPN, Encryption, & VLAN-Connect your telephone to IP and secure your calls with optional IPSEC. Choose DES/3DES or AES for encryption. VLAN tagging/stripping allows interfacing into your 802.1pQ network.
- Full ToIP™ Call Switching-Enhanced circuit-switched call routing allows user programmable and adaptive call handling based on hunt groups, caller/called ID and other call parameters
SmartNode 4110 Series Specifications
2, 4, 6, or 8 FXS ports
- 2-wire Loopstart, RJ-11/12
- Short haul loop 1.1 KM @3REN
- EuroPOTS (ETSI EG201 188)
- Programmable AC impedence, feeding, and ring voltage; On-Hook Voltage 29VDC
- Caller-ID Type-1/2 FSK and ITU V.23/Bell 202 generation
2 or 4 FXO ports
- 2-wire loop-start presented as an RJ-11/12
- 2.5kV line isolation Surge Protection: Voice Ports: Tip & Ring protected by 270 V side actor
- Off-hook and ring detection, Automatic line gain, Programmable ring count
- End of Call detection, Line drop, busy tone, battery reversal detection
- Hook-Flash Sending, Hook-Flash relay, DTMF send, detect, and relay
- Caller ID FSK CLI reception and relay (Bellcore/ANSI and ETSI/ITU), Call routing based on Caller ID
- Second dial-tone for two-stage DTMF dialing, Call routing based on DTMF numbers
- 2, 4, 6, or 8 FXS ports
- 10/100 Full Duplex, Autosensing, Ethernet RJ-45 port
Voice Processing (signalling dependent)
- Voice codes
- G.711 A-Law/µ-Law (64kbps)
- G.726 (ADPCM 40, 32, 24, 16 kpbs)
- G.723.1 (5.3 or 6.3 kbps)
- G.729ab (8kbps)
- Up to 8 parallel voice connections
- G.168 echo cancellation
- Carrier tone detection and generation
- Silence suppression and comfort noise
- Configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable tones (dial, ringing, busy)
- RTP/RTCP (RFC 1889)
Fax and Modem Support
- G.711 Fax- and Modem-Bypass
- T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- RAS, H.225, H.245
- H.235 secure RAS
- Fast-connect, early H.245
- Gatekeeper autodiscovery, Alias registration
- Overlap dialing
- Empty capability set (call transfer, hold)
- H.323v1 call transfer, hold
- Supported RFCs: 2806, 2833, 2976, 3261, 3263, 3264, 3323, 3325, 3515
- draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-02, draft-ietf-sip-cc-transfer-05
- draft-ietf-sip-refer-02, draft-ietf-sip-replaces-01
- draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-04, draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-08
- Caller ID, CLIR (receive from PSTN)
- Support for proxy and redirect servers
- RFC2833: DTMF Relay, SIP INFO DTMF Relay, Fax-Bypass (G.711), T.38 Fax-Relay
- Session Timer, Record-Routing, Authentication
- Compression CODECs, Fax/Modem bypass
- Virtual Interfaces
- Routing Criteria: Called party number (Destination) Calling party number (Source) Time of day, day of week, date
- Longest prefix match, wildcard match, regular expression match
- Number Manipulation Functions: Replace numbers Add/remove digits Regular Expressions
- Fallback Routing: Soft Fallback to alternative interface or Call Router table
- IPv4 router
- Static Routes, ICMP redirect (RFC 792), RIPv1, v2 (RFC 1058 and 2453)
- DiffServe/ToS Packet labeling
- 802.1p VLAN tagging
- Access Control Lists
- IPSEC AH & ESP Modes, preshared Keys
- AES/DES/3DES Encryption
- Web GUI
- Industry standard CLI with local console (CRJ-45, RS-232) and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP v1 agent (MIB II and private MIB)
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Operating humidity: 5 - 80% (non condensing)
- CPU Motorola MPC870 @ 66 MHz
- Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
- Power: External universal 100 - 240 VAC (50/60 Hz) power supply
- Power dissipation: 4 - 12W model dependent
- EMC compliance: EN55022 and EN55024
- Safety compliance: EN 60950
- CE per RTTE 99/5/EC (EMC and LVD)
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- TBR-21 (FXS)
- Model Series