The Balance One router with dual-WAN load balancing delivers big-business uptime and speed in an affordable package designed just for SMBs, branch offices, and power users.
Peplink Balance One Core Features:
- 600Mbps Throughput. Dual WAN Support. - Drives data at 600Mbps and keeps connections dependable and fast with automatic balancing and failover between links.
- Built-in AP Controller and InControl 2. - Built in AP Controller or InControl 2 cloud management puts you in charge of all connected access points, create and manage custom captive portals.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band with 11ac Wi-Fi. - Balance One (BPL-ONE) gives you two independent networks that also work together, so all your devices can connect without clashing. Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio is 60.
- Enterprise Features. - Connect remote clients to your private network using L2TP with IPsec, monitor Bandwidth Usage, allocate bandwidth for user groups, and more.
- Eight GbE LAN Ports. - Connect all your devices at high speeds, without complicated setup, compromises, or external switches to buy and maintain.
- Unparalleled Modem Support. - The Balance One’s USB port supports more than 250 4G LTE/3G modems used by a variety of carriers worldwide.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS WAN Interface
- 2x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports
- 1x USB Interface
LAN Interface 8x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports Wi-Fi Interface Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Access Point Wi-Fi AP Operating Frequency 2412 – 2472 and 5180 - 5825 MHz USB WAN Modem Port 1 Router Throughput 600 Mbps/400 Mbps Recommended Users 1-60 Number of VPN/SpeedFusion Peers 2 SpeedFusion Bandwith Bonding Add-On PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput 30Mbps L2TP/PPTP VPN Server Yes IPSec VPN (Network-to-Network) Yes Manage Pepwave AP Yes Maximum Number of AP Supported 10 Bandwidth Usage Monitor Yes QoS for VoIP and E-commerce Yes User Groups Bandwidth Control Yes Web Blocking Yes Power Input
- Device: 12V – 24V DC
- AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V, DC Output 12V
Power Consumption 15W (max.) Dimensions
- 1.2 x 10.7 x 6.3 inch
- 30 x 271 x 160 mm
- 1.3 pound
- 570 grams
- -14° – 113°F
- -10° – 45°C
Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing) Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty