The BR1 Mini offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
Peplink MAX BR1 LTEA IP67i Core Features:
- Out of Band Management and M2M Telemetry - Manage and configure your networking devices securely even if the primary line is not available. Gather data from meters, sensors and other remote equipment via RS-232 serial port adapter.
- Add-On WAN Capabilities - The MAX BR1 Mini has an optional license that enables Ethernet and Wi-Fi WAN for failover between different WAN connections.
- Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers - Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable networking. You can set the BR1 Mini to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re about to exceed a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Customizable Captive Portal - Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user
- Fleet Tracking and Management - With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply - The MAX BR1 Mini is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS WAN Interface
- 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port
- 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
LAN Interface 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port Wi-Fi Interface 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN or AP Router Throughput 100Mbps Recommended Users 1-60 Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector
- 2x SMA Antenna Connectors
- 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
- 1x Wi-Fi Connector
- DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 28V DC
- Passive PoE Input (WAN Port, 12V – 28V DC)
Power Consumption 12W (max.)