The BR1 offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
Peplink MAX BR1 MK2 LTE Core Features:
- Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers - Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can set the BR1 to automatically switch SIM cards when you're in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you to travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Fleet Tracking and Management - With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
- Customize Captive Portal - Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS.
- SpeedFusion Hot Failover - SpeedFusion technology powers the MAX BR1 for seamless failover.
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply - MAX BR1 is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
- Certified Toughness - In addition to rugged metal enclosure, BR1 has certifications on: Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999) Railway applications (EN 50155) Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS WAN Interface
- 1x GE
- 1x Embedded LTE-A Modem with Redundant SIM Slots
LAN Interface 1x GE Wi-Fi Interface
- 802.11ac/a/n 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi AP
- 802.1b/g/n 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN
Router Throughput 100Mbps Recommended Users 1-60 Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector
- 2x SMA Antenna Connectors
- 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
- 2x Wi-Fi Connector
Power Input DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V – 30V DC Power Consumption 16W (max.) Dimensions
- 5.8 x 5.0 x 1.6 inches
- 147 x 128 x 40 mm
Weight 0.96 Pounds/435 Grams Operating Temperature
- -40° – 131°F
- -40° – 55°C
Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing) Certifications
- FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark
- Class I, Division II: Hazardous Locations
- RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
- EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999 : Shock and Vibration Resistance
- EN 50155: Railway Applications
- EN 61000: Electromagnetic Compatibility
Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty