Extremely cost-effective, with cutting-edge technology, the ultra-flexible OBi5vs Series devices can be configured to be used for many voice and fax applications. Businesses using premise-based open-standard platforms such as Asterisk, FreePBX, PBX in a Flash or other SIP-based systems will be able to leverage the OBi5vs Series phone ports as user phone or fax extensions.
Likewise, the OBi5vs Series can be deployed where the business is using a hosted service and need connections available with the OBi5vs Series for phones, fax machines and paging systems.
Polycom OBi 508 Core Features:
- 8 FXS Telephone Ports - Use with Regular Phones, Faxes and Legacy Systems
- 3 USB Ports - Use with supported Obihai USB Accessories
- 4 Port Ethernet Switch - 1 GigE + 3 Fast Ethernet
- 1 Line-In Audio Port - Add Music-on-Hold Audio to Calls in Progress
- 1 Line-Out Audio Port - Use with Paging Systems - SIP Addressable
- 12v External Power Adapter
- Desktop, Wall or 19' Rack Mountable