The new standard in ultra-compact speakerphone performance
Now you can experience Polycom’s legendary conference quality anywhere, anytime, and with more devices. Polycom® VoxBox™ combines a modern, portable design with Bluetooth wireless pairing and USB connectivity and packs it with Polycom® HD Voice™ quality. With four directional microphones bonded to an exceptionally low-distortion speaker system, we’ve meticulously crafted the best possible speakerphone experience. Polycom® NoiseBlock™ technology automatically mutes the microphone when a user stops speaking, silencing noises that can interrupt the conversation. You’ll stay focused on your meeting, not the mute button.
Your speakerphone for small rooms and offices
In small conference rooms, huddle spaces and offices, you can use VoxBox for your Skype Room System meetings with Polycom MSR100—or use VoxBox with other popular communications-enabled cloud services. VoxBox delivers the premium group-call capable speakerphone performance you expect from Polycom. Whether you have fixed room configurations in place or allow participants to bring their own laptops, tablets and smartphones with them, VoxBox has an incredible microphone range for a speakerphone of this size—10 feet (3 meters) in all directions, more than two times the range of most personal speakerphones. Feel free to sit at any end of the table or walk over and use the whiteboard. Everyone still hears you clearly. The included security USB cable will let everyone know that this VoxBox stays here in this room.
Your BYOD speakerphone for today’s mobile workforce
Are you a traveling executive or mobile professional? Pull VoxBox out of your backpack or briefcase and meetings on-the-go are as crisp and clear as in the boardroom. Not only will business conversations be more clear, your music will also sound rich and powerful too. VoxBox is small and light enough to take anywhere—if you can fit a sandwich in your bag, you can fit VoxBox. With its stylish design and unmatched performance, your gadget-savvy friends will be envious when they see it and hear it at either end of the call. And it’s not just for use on the road. Home office users and telecommuters will enjoy a welcome break from hours of headset fatigue. Adding Polycom VoxBox to your new hire communications device choices shows everyone that your company is BYOD friendly
Polycom OBiWiFi5G USB Adapter Core Features:
- Hear everyone - Designed and built for group conversations, so discussions are interactive and clearly heard.
- Take it with you - Lightweight and compact for meetings on the go.
- Easy to connect - Simply pair using Bluetooth, or plug in via USB—no software driver required.
- Polycom® HD Voice™ — Experience legendary audio conference quality.
- Polycom NoiseBlock™ — Be heard clearly with noisy background distractions removed.
- Focused pickup — A quartet of directional microphones rejects noise and brings out talkers far better than other devices.
- Broad interoperability — Connect with all your communications enabled applications on your smartphone, tablet or PC.
- IP64 dust and water-resistance rated - Protection against accidental spills and dust accumulation
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Size (L x W x H) 4 3/8 x 4 3/8 x 1 Weight 13.3 ounces System interfaces
- Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, pairing with 10 devices
- USB 2.0
- Call Pick-up/Hang-up key
- Volume Up/Down keys
- Mute key
- LED light-ring for indication of call status
- Frequency response: 200 Hz to 14 kHz
- Volume: 83 dB SPL at 1Khz (peak) volume at 0.5 meter
- 4 cardioid microphones 100Hz-11KHz
- Microphone pickup 10ft (3 meters)
Polycom® Aucoustic Clarity™ Technology
- Talker normalization for even pickup
- Environmental noise reduction
- Intelligent microphone steering
USB Cable Lengths
- 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- 10 feet (3 meters) security cable
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Up to 6.5 hours use time between charges
Minimum System Requirements
- PC or Mac with one available USB connection
- Mobile devices with Bluetooth 3.0
Recommended Room Conditions
- Reverberation time: < 0.5 seconds
- Noise level: < 48 dBa
- Operating temperature: 40° -104°F (5° - 40°C)
- Relative humidity: 20% - 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: -22° - 131°F (-30° - 55°C)
- IP64 dust- and water-resistance rated
- FCC 47 Part 15 Pt B & C
- ICES-003 & RSS 247
- IEC/EN 60950-1
- C/UL 60950-1
- CISPR 32 (Class B)
- EN 55032 (Class B)
- EN 55024
- EN 300328
- EN 301489-1
- EN 301489-17
- EN 50385
- VCCI (Class B)
- RoHS Compliant
Warranty 12 Months Ships with
- Carrying case
- 4 feet (1.2 meters) USB cable
- 10 feet (3 meters) USB security cable
- Set-up Sheet