The Polycom® VVX® 311 is a 6 line HD Voice business media VoIP phone with dual Gigabit RJ45 ports making it ideal for call center operators and cubicle workers. With Gigabit capabilities, easy integration with third-party web-based applications and an intuitive user interface the VVX 311 is a future proof VoIP phone.
The Polycom VVX 311 is an expandable business media phone that delivers crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity.
The VVX 311 business media phone brings high-quality, cost effective solutions to any environment through advanced UC features. The intuitive user interface of this Polycom VoIP phone makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
The VVX 311 can improve personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on users computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and Instant Messaging/presence status right on their Polycom VVX phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC's desktop to include the Polycom VVX 311 phone's screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Polycom VVX 311 Core Features:
- 6 Line appearances
- Polycom® HD Voice™
- 208x104 Backlit 8 Level Grayscale graphical LCD
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Optional 48V DC power supply (not included)
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability