The SBC 1000 Session Border Controller is an advanced SBC independently verified for performance, delivering robust security features and interoperability between disparate networks. The SBC 1000 configurations are de- signed for ease of deployment and growth. Both session and port expansion can be remotely enabled via a simple license, eliminating the need for a truck-roll and an on-site technician.
The Ribbon SBC 1000 also features a wide range of I/O and call capacities as well as built-in survivability for Microsoft® Skype® for Business, Polycom®, BroadSoftTM, and other SIP/TDM/FXx clients, so calls go through even if the wide area network (WAN) goes down. The SBC 1000 is certified for Direct Routing with Microsoft Teams.
SBC 1000 Core Features:
- SIP:SIP Licensable, MAX 192 Sessions
- Maximum number of TDM/FXx to SIP calls: 144
- Maximum number of transcoded sessions (based upon codec type): 192
- Maximum number of TLS sessions: 192
- Maximum number of registered users: 600
- Maximum number of total concurrent calls associated with Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA): 240
- Maximum number of SRTP sessions: 192
- Business Continuity
- Single, secure, web-based GUI with real-time monitoring 3 step Configuration Wizard, for quick provisioning between
- Microsoft Teams Certified SBC for Direct Routing