The CEHS-NEC 02 cable is ideal for all users of professional headsets, in combination with NEC Digital phones, DT3xx/4xx/7xx/830, where a headset port is available, in n-SIP/i-SIP mode only. This cable is an enhancement for any contact center or corporate office environment. It has been specially designed to make calls convenient to manage – thanks to easy set-up, single- button operation as well as efficient and flexible answering/ending of calls. The CEHS-NEC 02 is compatible with the wireless office headsets series SDW 5000, DW Series and D 10 Series.
Sennheiser CEHS-NEC 02 Core Features:
- Remotely answer your phone calls.
- Handle all calls by the press of a single button, i.e. end the call.
- Get notified from the distance about incoming calls by the ring tone in the headset.
- Efficient and flexible call handling i.e. take or end the call.
- Call control towards the phone without using a mechanical handset lifter.
- Enables call freedom and enhances usability.
- Easy setup.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Cable length 98 cm / 38.6 in Cable weight 36 g / 1.27 oz Connector RJ 45 and RJ 9 Minimum order quantity 10 units Warranty 2 years NEC Phone Compatibility
- NEC Digital phones DT3xx and DT4xx
- NEC IP phones DT7xx and DT8xx* (i-SIP / N-SIP)
Sennheiser Headset Compatibility
- SD Office
- SD Office ML
- SD Office Phone
- SD Pro 1
- SD Pro 1 ML
- SD Pro 1 Phone
- SD Pro 2
- SD Pro 2 ML
- SD Pro 2 Phone
- D 10 Phone