We greatly appreciate your partnership and look forward to working with you. The items on our product portal have been researched and vetted by our in-house engineering team and are available at the industry’s most competitive pricing. Our vast warehouse facilities enable our in-house logistics team to efficiently ship products from a deep inventory position.
All products listed for sale are generally in-stock and can ship same-day if ordered by 4:00 PM EST Monday-Friday. Our logistics staff carefully pick and pack each order to ensure secure and accurate deliveries.
Calculated shipping fees include delivery method, ship-to destination and weights, and dimensions. All delivery fees are presented before checkout when ordering online and are available from your sales representative when ordering direct.
Unless otherwise arranged all orders ship via FedEx.
Transit time for Ground Service delivery varies. Estimated transit times are below:
Expedited delivery is available upon request.
Specialized, quality-assured freight shipping options are also available and can be arranged with your account manager.
- All non-defective returns must be initiated within 30 days from purchase date. Returns must be authorized by an 888VoIP employee and subsequently received within 15 business days.
- Defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy, with certain manufacturers requiring direct returns. For more information on defective returns please refer to the Manufacturer Warranty/RMA Directory.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, including that for defective merchandise. Packages that arrive COD or Postage Due will be refused.
- All products must be received in new, resalable condition. The condition of the product will be determined at 888VoIP’s discretion.
- All non-defective items are subjected to a minimum 20% restocking fee. A larger restocking fee may apply if returned merchandise is not resalable. (Tamper-proof seal broken, damaged packaging, product scratched, manual or software missing, etc.)
- Packages refused by the customer will be restocked and refunded less 20% plus the cost of any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under ANY circumstances.
- Advanced Replacements will be processed upon request only.
Advanced Replacement orders are charged at the time of their purchase. All advanced replacement units will be billed upon shipment. If our engineers deem the original unit defective, a store credit will be issued for the advance replacement. If the original unit is not deemed defective or is able to be repaired, it can be returned to you and no credit will be applied to the advanced replacement order. If preferred, a store credit, less a 20% restocking fee can be issued.
- Authorized returns will be processed within 7 business days. Unauthorized returns, refused packages and undeliverable packages may take up to 3 weeks for processing and may be refused, returned to you at your expense, or restocked with a fee.
Defective items will be repaired or replaced in accordance with its manufacturer’s guidelines.
Special order product purchases cannot be canceled and are nonreturnable/nonrefundable unless deemed defective by an 888VoIP technician. These include, but are not limited to manufacturers: AudioCodes, Cisco, Obihai, Sangoma.
Defective software products may be only be exchanged for the same title. Non-defective software that has been opened is not returnable under any circumstances. All software is subject to license agreements or terms established by the software publisher. Please be sure to read and agree to the license before using the software. Software License Keys are NONRETURNABLE.
Reconditioned/Open Box products will be accepted for exchange or repair within 90 calendar days from the purchase date at 888VoIP’s discretion.
These products have been previously sold and returned, reconditioned, and repackaged for resale. If no replacement unit is available a credit will be issued accordingly.
It is not guaranteed that these products come with all original accessories and software.
All items should be packed as received. Units including their boxes must be shipped in outer packaging-do NOT use the product box as the outer shipping vessel. Please note the authorized RMA number on the outer shipping vessel. We suggest purchasing Insurance and Signature Confirmation as we are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. All package returns are verifiable only if signed for by an 888VoIP employee.
If applicable, credits or refunds will be issued upon the completion of the RMA process. Please note, your credit card company determines when the issued refund will be reflected in your statement. Please allow one to two billing cycles.