Why You Must Attend: Yealink North America Roadshow 2019Danielle Bucella
Yealink has recently announced that they will be hosting a series of prospect and channel partner-focused road shows across the globe, including North America. Yealink’s strategic partners are indispensable to the ongoing success of the company and all product families. These roadshows will allow partners to learn about the exciting developments happening over at Yealink.
The Yealink 2019 Roadshow will provide you with an opportunity to explore the latest Yealink innovations, dive deeper into Yealink strategies, and participate in networking opportunities.
Attendees will be able to:
- Get a sneak peek at 2019 “yet-to-be-released” products
- Explore Yealink’s latest innovations & features, like the CP930W and T5X IP Phone Series
- Get first-hand information on Yealink’s market vision, channel strategies, and business practices, as well as beneficial programs that will help you fuel your business growth
- Interact face-to-face with Yealink leaders & technology partners
- Enjoy delicious food, exciting entertainment, and surprise gifts provided by Yealink. Every networking event will vary depending on the city it is held in.
Additionally, attendees will be eligible to take advantage of exclusive Roadshow promotions, which include:
- Receiving a FREE CP930W conference phone when your back order is more than 5K USD for new T5Ws [including demos, valid from 4/18-5/31]
- Receiving FREE Apple AirPods when fulfilling the order requirement above. Attendees will receive a special support code at the roadshow & can fulfill their AirPods order through their distributor (888VoIP)
For each US roadshow, attendees will begin their day with an introduction to Yealink and an update on the global market. This will follow with a look into 2019 innovations & solutions, as well as a discussion of channel programs and business practices. During lunch, you will have the opportunity to view their extensive solution showcase. The session will conclude with a Q&A session, which will segue into an activity, such as TopGolf, and networking opportunity.