The Cisco 7821 offers simple, secure and cost-effective VoIP Communications for small to large businesses. This is an ideal communication end point for areas where there is intermediate communication needs and features such as headset support, wideband audio, and full duplex speakerphone capability would be useful. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
Cisco IP Phone 7821 Core Features:
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling
- Dedicated fixed keys for increased efficiency
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
- Flexible deployment options include third party hosted call control