The SIP Paging Server with bell scheduler enables users, through a single SIP extension, to access up to 100 zones for paging and bell scheduling for your VoIP phone system.
The SIP Paging Server has a built in bell scheduler that enables, through a secure web interface, scheduled bells and prerecorded messages to be sent to different multicast zones as well as to legacy analog paging systems.
Perfect for schools, universities, manufacturing or any environment where scheduled bells and zone paging are paramount.
CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive lists of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData VoIP Products.
- CORE FEATURES
- Up to 25 unique user uploadable bell files that can be used in up to 250 scheduled events
- Up to 25 stored messages that can be played through paging groups
- Voice prompting and password controlled zones
- NTP-based internal clock
- Multicast output
- Loud Ringer - second SIP extension
- DTMF control of zone selection
- Delayed page support - buffer call
- Line-in connection for background music multicasting
- Line-out connection to support analog amplifiers
- User uploadable audio files
- Web-based configuration and firmware upload
- Rack mountable
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Ethernet I/F 10/100 Mbps Protocol SIP RFC 3261 Compatible Power Input PoE 802.3af or 48VDC (not included) Line In:
Input Signal Amplitudes
2.0 VPP Maximum
Output Signal Amplitudes
Total Harmonic Distortion
2.0 VPP Maximum
Page Port Output Balanced 600 Ohm 5VPP Payload Types G.711 a-law, G.711µ-law, and G.722 Operating Range Temperature: -40 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
Storage Temperature -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C (-40 degrees F to 158 degrees F) Storage Altitude Up to 15,000 ft. (4573 m) Dimensions* Length: 6.11 inches [155.19 mm]
Width: 4.05 inches [102.87 mm]
Height: 1.15 inches [29.21 mm]
1.2 lbs. [0.54 kg]
1.8 lbs. [0.82 kg]
Compliance UL 62368-1, RoHS Compliant, FCC; Part 15 Class A, IEEE 802.3 Compliant; Reference Number for UL: E129569 Vol 4 Sec 1 Warranty 2 years limited Part Number 011146
*Dimensions are measured from the perspective of the product being upright with the front of the product facing you.
Below are resources available for download: