The WP820 is a portable WiFi phone designed to suit a variety of enterprise and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This powerful, portable WiFi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support, and integrated Bluetooth for pairing with headsets and mobile devices. By adding 7.5 hour talk time and HD voice with dual-MICs, the WP820 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
Grandstream WP820 Core Features:
- Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support.
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring).
- HD voice and dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology.
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150 hour standby.
- Built-in accelerometer, panic button, and push-to-talk.
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines.
- Supports custom Android aps that fit the phone's screen/keys.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Protocol/Standards SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6 Voice Codecs Support for G.711µ/a, G.729A/B, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, Opus, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO) Graphic 2.4 inch (240x320) TFT color LCD Peripherals 3 soft keys, dial, hangup, speakerphone, phonebook, backlit keypad, proximity sensor, accelerator, vibration motor Bluetooth Yes, Bluetooth v4.0 Auxiliary Ports 3.5 mm headset jack, Micro USB port for charging, Dual-MIC Telephony Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way audio conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone- book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 100 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over, push to talk Operating System Android 7.0, supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keyboard Security User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control HD Audio Yes, both on handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio, HAC supported QoS Layer 2 (802.1Q, 802.1p), 802.11e and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS Muti-Language English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenia, Spanish, Turkish Upgrade/Provisioning Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file Power & Green Energy Efficiency Universal power adapter included Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +5VDC, 1A (5W) 1500mA Li-ion battery, 150h standby time and 7.5h talk time Physical
- Headset dimensions: 168.5 x 52.5 x 21.8mm
- Charger cradle dimensions: 76 x 73 x 81mm
- Handset weight: 161g
- Handset w/package (not including QIG) weight: 456g
Temperature and Humidity
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Humidity: 10%-90% (non-condensing)
- Handset unit
- Universal power supply
- Charger cradle
- Belt clip
- 1 Li-ion battery
- Qick Start Guide
Durability Drop-safe from 1.2 meter height Compliance FCC, CE, RCM, EAC