The Multi-Interface Module extends the connectivity and deployment options of the SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone including daisy-chaining, external microphones, recording devices and auxiliary audio output that enables adding loudspeakers to reinforce audio in the room. This accessory provides a single power source for a daisy-chain configuration of two SoundStation IP 7000s, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling microphone arrays.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Multi-Interface Module Core Features:
- Improve productivity for cubicle workers and call center operators through an intuitive easy-to-use user interface.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD Voice™.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Unparalleled voice quality with Polycom® HD Voice™.
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments—deploy VVX 300 Series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform.
- Easily integrate with third-party Web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standardsbased, open APIs.
- TECHNICAL INFO
SPECIFICATIONS Power Provides power for two SoundStation IP 7000s in daisy chain configuration, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling digital microphone arrays. For audio only applications up to three digital mic arrays can be added to a single SoundStation IP 7000, or up to two can be added to a daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000 configuration. If integrating a single SoundStation IP 7000 with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video systems, up to two additional digital mic arrays can be supported. Audio Only Applications
- SoundStation IP 7000 with Multi-Interface Module (MIM) can power up to 3 digital microphone arrays
- Daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000s with required MIM and can power an additional 2 digital mic arrays
Combined with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video system
- Video system codec + 1 SoundStation IP 7000 can power up to 2 additional digital mic arrays
- Daisy chain not supported with codec
Auxiliary Audio output Has RCA jacks supporting auxiliary audio output to amplifier or powered speakers, thus enabling more room filling sound Call Recording Conference calls can be recorded with the line level audio output Audio Input Line level audio input supporting lapel or other auxiliary microphone