The SN4171 is the next-generation ISDN E1/T1 model of the market-leading SmartNode VoIP product family. It fits perfectly the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises looking for cost-effective ways to bridge PBX systems on multiple sites or connect them to a public Internet telephony service.
SmartNode’s unique high-precision clock delivers first-line IP telephony service in demanding ISDN and DECT environments, along with reliable FAX and modem performance. Providing one or two E1/T1, one or two Gigabit Ethernet port, and up to 30 VoIP calls, the SN4171 delivers a reliable solution for the Enterprise.
SN4171 Series gateways include WEB Wizard for quick configuration. You can build your own WEB interface using WEB Wizard functionalities.
The SmartNode 4171 is also the solution for service providers and network integrators looking for VoIP products that meet ISDN standards for features and quality
Patton SmartNode 4171 Core Features:
- Up to 30 VoIP calls - One or two ISDN PRI E1/T1 port. Up to 30 G.722,T.38 or G.711 calls simultaneously. Optionally SRTP support for 30 calls.
- Full Telephony Features - SessionRouter allows flexible call routing and numbering plan adaptations, CLIP/CLIR, hold, transfer, 3-way conferencing (Roadmap) and much more.
- Management & Provisioning - Web-based management, WEB Wizard, TR-069, SNMPv3, command line interface, auto-provisioning, separate config. domain support, secure zero-touch provisioning for configuration and software upgrades.
- Full VoIP Protocol Support - SIPv2, SIP v2 over TLS*, ISDN, DSS1, NI-2, QSIG*, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability - Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, soft-switch vendors, and various IP-PBXs.
- Optional eSBC upgrade for PRI Gateways with 2 Ethernet Ports - Models containing ”SN4171/2ETH” can be converted into high performance enterprise session border controllers (eSBC) simply by purchasing a software license. This capability prepares your voice network for nextgeneration SIP services and security. For details about the upgraded SN4171 eSBC’s capabilities, refer to the model SN5570 specifications.